|Job Opportunities at KIC(Singapore Office)|
Korea Investment Corporation is a global investment management company established in July 2005 by the Korean government to manage part of the country’s foreign exchange reserves and other public funds.
KIC strives to preserve long-term purchasing power of the assets entrusted and exceed investment target return within a justifiable level of risk through investing well diversified, foreign currency denominated assets transacted in the international capital market.
By efficiently managing public funds, KIC will contribute to preserving and enhancing sovereign wealth, and providing for the future generation.
We invite dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join us at our Singapore office.
1. Position and Job Specifications
Private Equity Investment Manager
- You are a Singapore national or a Singapore PR
※ Team work with integrity is very much required
※ Years of experience, as of the date of this job posting (11/10/2021)
2. Job Location : Singapore
3. How to Apply
- via e-mail (email@example.com) with cover letter and resume written in English ※ Your application can also be received through the head-hunting company designated by KIC. Please contact KIC Singapore Office for further information.
4. Application Deadline : 11 Oct, 2021 ~ 29 Oct, 2021 (5:30P.M. GMT)
- Any misstated, misleading, incomplete, or false information is grounds for disqualification from consideration for employment.
- For inquiries, please contact Singapore office : firstname.lastname@example.org or 65-6202-9690.
11 Oct 2021
Korea Investment Corporation