|Job Opportunities at KIC(New York Office)|
Korea Investment Corporation (KIC) is a global investment management company established in July 2005 by the Korean government to manage part of the country’s foreign exchange reserves and other public funds.
KIC strives to preserve long-term purchasing power of the assets entrusted and exceed investment target return within a justifiable level of risk through investing well diversified, foreign currency denominated assets transacted in the international capital market.
By efficiently managing public funds, KIC will contribute to preserving and enhancing sovereign wealth, and providing for the future generation.
We invite dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join us at our New York office.
1. Position and Job Specifications
|Job||Number of position||Required qualifications||Responsibilities|
Real Estate Investment Manager or Analyst
※ Team work with integrity is very much required. Clear and concise oral/written communication capabilities and desires to learn new things in fast phase are
desirable characteristics of successful candidates.
※ Proficient speaking and writing skills in Korean would be preferred.
※ Please be reminded that this position also requires frequent travels in North America.
※ Years of experiences and specific work experiences, as of the date of this job posting, should be confirmed.
2. Job Location : New York, NY
3. How to Apply
- via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with resume and cover letter written in English ※ Your application can also be received through the head-hunting company designated by KIC. Please contact KIC New York office for further information.
4. Application Period : October 12, 2021 ~ October 29, 2021 (6 P.M. EST)
- Any misstated, misleading, incomplete, or false information is grounds for disqualification from consideration for employment.
- Hiring procedure and schedule are subject to change and any changes in recruiting process or schedule will be posted on the website.
- All submitted information will be kept strictly confidential.
- For inquiries, please contact New York office : email@example.com, 1-(646)-282-7701 or 1-(609)-658-1836
October 12, 2021
Korea Investment Corporation