|Job Opportunities at KIC(London Office)|
Korea Investment Corporation is a global investment management company established in July 2005 by the Korean government to manage part of the country’s foreign exchange reserves and other public funds.
KIC strives to preserve long-term purchasing power of the assets entrusted and exceed investment target return within a justifiable level of risk through investing well diversified, foreign currency denominated assets transacted in the international capital market.
By efficiently managing public funds, KIC will contribute to preserving and enhancing sovereign wealth, and providing for the future generation.
We invite dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join us at our London office.
1. Position and Job Specifications
|Job||Skills and Experience||Responsibilities|
Infrastructure Investment Analyst
※ Proficient speaking and writing in Korean would be highly preferred
※ Years of experiences are as of the date of this job posting (01.09.2022)
2. Job Location: London, UK
3. How to Apply
- via e-mail (email@example.com) with cover letter and CV written in English ※ Your application can also be received through the head-hunting company designated by KIC. Please contact KIC London Office for further information.
4. Application Deadline : ~ 30 September, 2022 (5:30P.M. GMT)
- Any misstated, misleading, incomplete, or false information is grounds for disqualification from consideration for employment.
- For inquires, please contact London office : firstname.lastname@example.org, 44-20-7562-0060
1 September 2022
Korea Investment Corporation